Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lily and Daisy's New Blog

Lily and I like weddings. For me, it probably all started when I was the flower girl in my Aunt Karen's extra-poofy 1990 wedding. I remember getting my hair done at the salon in what they told me was a Princess Anne braid. When Lily became my college roommate, all control went out the window and I spent far too many hours avoiding solid mechanics homework by clicking through the Maggie Sottero website and emailing Lily what I thought. Lily encouraged this misbehavior by replying when she should have been writing theology papers.
Since college, Lily and I have not gotten any better. We started creating "inspiration boards," doodling wedding dress designs, emailing each other any bit of wedding planning news we heard, whether it was from internet news or from our newly-engaged friends. Some of our ideas, we think, are pretty good, and so we created this blog. Here we will share our "inspiration boards" for all styles of weddings and comment our thoughts on anything wedding related. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment