Monday, October 18, 2010

Bridesmaid updos

Andrea's wedding last weekend was just beautiful, but, as a bridesmaid, I didn't have time to take pictures of the wedding! Right now, the best I can do is show you our hairstyles, by stylists from Oggi Hair Salon in West Hartford, CT.

A short hair updo: Claire has pretty short hair, which was just long enough for this updo. Her hair is held in place with two french braids and finished off with a couple stylish clips. I messed it up accidentally during a hug, but Kristy was able to easily fix it with a bobby pin or two.


Half updo: Jamie's hair was curled and then pinned out of her face.


A braided updo: My hair was french braided, then tucked under. The stylist left a few strands of hair on either side of my face and curled them. I really liked it.


Traditional updo: Kristy's hair is tucked and pinned, looking very elegant and classy.

As soon as I can get more photos of the wedding, I will post or link you to them. You're going to LOVE Andrea's dress, and the gorgeous red and orange color scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment