Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm back!

Why, hello, Blog! I'm sorry I haven't been around, it's been a crazy five months--first, I graduated from law school, then I got married, then I took the bar exam. Between studying for final exams, taking care of wedding things, and preparing for the bar exam, I felt guilty doing anything that wasn't absolutely necessary. So posts didn't happen.

Fortunately for the blog (unfortunately for me) I am not yet employed, nor can I be fully employed as an attorney until I find out if I have passed the bar in November. So while I'll be spending much time sending out resumes, I also have the time to update everyone here.

Since this is a wedding planning blog, I'm going to start with filling you all in on our honeymoon. Once I get the photo CD back from the photographer, I'll go through everything in our wedding and let you know what was worth the money we spent on it, because that is truly what this blog is for.

And as always, at the same time, I'll post thoughts and ideas coming out of weddings my husband(!) and I are attending or involved in.

A new piece of information that I hope to blog about too: I'm planning on starting a floral design class next month at a nearby community college. I'll let you all know what I learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment