Monday, August 10, 2009

Hello friends! Since Daisy posted a photo of her hairstyle, I thought I would put up a picture of mine as well. Although it wasn't quite what I had in mind going into the appointment, I really liked the elegant way in which the lady ended up arranging it. Having our hair done up was the bride's gift to her bridesmaids. This gift both contributed to the elegance of the ceremony and let the women of the bridal party enjoy a fun outing on the morning of the wedding. The only downside is, of course, that this sort of gift is transient, but often spending time with your friends and family can be the best gift! I know we now have several priceless photos of the happy bride making silly faces at us from under the hair dryer!





Hairstyle by Katia at
Aspen Beauty Academy
3535 Fort Meade Road
Laurel, MD 20724
(301) 490-8580

No comments:

Post a Comment