Saturday, September 12, 2009

Polls

Lily and I have added a new feature to our blog! From time to time, we'll put up a new poll, and it will show up to the right of the most recent entry. But since I would like to see comments on it, we'll post the poll as a blog entry as well. Here's our first one:

Where would you have your destination wedding?
--A castle in Ireland
--An old Spanish church in the Carribbean
--A scenic National Park, with a lake and mountains in the background
--At my alma mater, where my fiance and I met

Please comment with additional suggestions and ideas!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to get married in a castle in Ireland, but have you seen the requirements? You have to be reside in Ireland for a full month before you can even apply for a marriage license. Then you have to be married within a year of applying. I wish I had the money to take a month long vacation in ireland and then go back within the year...

    ReplyDelete