Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Reception Halls

Who says October weddings aren't popular? For Andrea's date, Oct. 16th, all but two of the reception halls she called in the Hartford, CT area were already booked, 11 months in advance!
Fortunately, one of the places she did find happens to be where her fiance's parents had their reception, a generation ago.

Also, I want to comment that I have been reading the book Bridal Bargains--what a fantastic read! (Thanks to Theresa, whose wedding I was in earlier this year, you may remember). I know you shouldn't believe everything you hear/read, but, even if this stuff isn't true, it's like a gossip magazine--a down-and-dirty expose on the bridal industry. Really interesting stuff.

Please accept Lily's and my apologies for the slow down in posts...like everyone, we are particularly busy this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment